Headquartered in the Hillcrest area of San Diego, MediaReps (MediaReps.com) is a high volume online advertising company that specializes in specific niches of online traffic. With over 1 Billion ad impressions daily, the Team at MediaReps works with a number of the largest online entertainment publishers in the world in not only managing, accounting for and selling their advertising space, but also in serving and delivering the ads via our proprietary ad platform TrafficHaus (traffichaus.com). MediaReps is a powerhouse within our industry and provides a fast paced work environment where we simply GET IT DONE! That will be expected of you. A Prime expectation will be your daily energy and focus that you bring to the job everyday.
The ideal candidate has a history of successful experience in supporting a high volume, fast paced Sales Department with a wide array of items ranging from Statistical Analysis to E-Mail Marketing and Sales. We are looking for people who are either experience in the on line advertising industry, fast learning, self motivated, and dedicated to providing and above average work ethic. If you are someone seeking a dynamic position with a great opportunity for professional growth, then this is for you! The Sales Account Executive will be responsible for day-to-day development and management sales and the accounts they serve, but not limited to:
- Understanding invoice reconciliation between our accounting systems and ad-serving platform.
- Managing sales relationships worldwide through e-mail communications with clients and tracking renewed vs. non-renewed ad zones.
- Inventory management for Web, Tablet and Mobile traffic.
- Supervising your assistant to aid in the management of email communications with clients for both renewals as well as new and available inventory.
- Identifying opportunities for additional revenue, for which there will be BONUSES QUARTERLY!
- Assisting with any issues that may arise for our advertisers by providing the relevant information to Sales so they may be resolved.
- Tracking advertising delivery and spend ensuring that daily and monthly impression delivery in on pace and invoiced for correctly.
- Assist with payment reminders and follow up to advertisers ensuring timely payments are received
- Providing overall sales to promote healthy growth not only financially but also in total sales volume and traffic retention.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point) and usage of Internet.
- Demonstrated commitment to accuracy and providing exceptional work products
- Ability to meet goals and tight time lines while working under pressure.
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction from Management.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently
- Resourcefulness and ability to create solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others and be a team player
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- BS/BA Degree in a business-related discipline or an equivalent experience in this industry.
- 4+ years' experience in sales or other relevant positions (please explain in cover letter)
Company benefits provided after initial 90 days of employment include full medical, dental, and vision coverage, as well as life insurance. The company also offers a 401k plan.
How to apply?
Are you the perfect fit? We invite interested and qualified applicants to submit all of the following: resume, cover letter to email@example.com
When applying for this position, please put "Sales Account Executive - (your name)" in the subject of your email.