We take your privacy seriously. Because in certain circumstances we gather certain types of information about our users, we want to help you understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses the types of information we gather, how we use it, and how to correct or change it. These privacy practices apply to the TrafficHaus website that you were viewing when you clicked through to this policy, which is operated directly by us.
What information does Traffic Haus collect?
We collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number and credit card information when you provide it to us. From time to time, when you provide it to us, we may also collect other sensitive information such as your job title, gender, username and password. We may also receive information about you from other sources and add it to the information you provided to us.
Once you register with a Traffic Haus website you are no longer anonymous to us.
Your Internet browser has a feature called cookies, which stores small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to any of our websites. You do not need to have cookies turned on to visit TrafficHaus, although active participation in certain areas of our websites may require cookies. Cookies alone tell us nothing about who you are unless you specifically give us personally identifiable information, in which case we use the information to enhance the Services in the ways described below. By adjusting your settings on your browser, you may elect not to allow cookies to be collected.
We also use technologies, including electronic images known as "beacons"–sometimes called "transparent GIFs or clear GIFs"–that allow us to track general user-traffic patterns. We also automatically receive and record information from our servers and from your browser, including your IP address, the time of your visit to pages on our site, and information about pages you visited. Unless you have registered for one of our products or services, the information we gather through the use of tracking technologies cannot be matched with any personally identifiable information about you.
- Keeping count of return visits to our website or our publishers' or advertisers' or partners' websites;
- Determining which features our overall user population likes best;
- Saving your password so you don't have to re-enter it each time you visit our websites;
- Displaying the most appropriate advertising and/or content based on your interests.
- We allow other companies that are presenting advertisements on our websites and, sometimes, in our newsletters to use tracking technology on your computer. We do not give any personally identifiable information to them as part of this relationship. Unless you visit the website of these companies and provide them with personally identifiable information about yourself, these tracking technologies tell those advertisers nothing about who you are. Our advertisers' use of tracking technology is subject to their own privacy policies.
How do we use the information?
We use the information we gather for four general purposes:
- To customize the advertising and the content you see;
- To enhance the user experience at TrafficHaus and related and affiliated websites. We use tracking information to determine how well each page and each feature of the Services performs overall ba sed on aggregate user demographics and traffic patterns to those pages and related features. This helps us continue to build a better service for you;
- To fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and enabling you to participate in paid services, polls, contests, and message boards;
- To send you information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
How do we share the information?
Personally identifiable information
We will make your personally identifiable information available to other companies or people when:
- You have elected to allow us to share that information at the time that you registered with us or provided us the information, or through a subsequent affirmative election through our website.
- You volunteer information or create a public profile in the course of your participation in our community features such as forums, user opinions and reviews, chat rooms, or other forms of public communication and interaction.
- You use co-branded services (i.e., websites or services that we offer to you in connection with a partner, who is identified on the site). When you use a co-branded service within TrafficHaus and related and affiliated websites, you grant us permission to pass your registration information back to that service partner. Their use of your information is subject to their applicable privacy policies.
- We hire third-party vendors to provide specialized services such as customer support; email message deployment; suppression, merge and de-duplication services; data processing; and special products or services that you have requested. These companies are only allowed to use the information in order to help us fulfill our services to you. We do not provide your information to these companies for their own, permanent use.
- You unsubscribe for a mailing that we send to you on behalf of a third party. We may share your removal instruction with the third party so that it may be added to that person's list of people to whom they may not send emails.
- You are the winner of a contest or a sweepstakes that is co-sponsored with a third party and that third party needs your information in order to manage the prize fulfillment process.
- When required by law, such as when we respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process.
We are always seeking to improve the TrafficHaus website, the Services and our business. In accomplishing these ob jectives, we may buy or sell a company, or one or more of the companies in our corporate family may merge with or be acquired by another company. If we sell a business, we may transfer some or all of your information as a part of the sale in order that the service being provided to you may continue or for other business purposes.
How can I review and update my personally identifiable information?
You can review, correct, or change the information collected during the registration process. The instructions for doing this can be found in our member-services areas. Users may change information at any time and as often as necessary. Users who are experiencing problems with our Services or who have questions about how our Services work can contact us using e-mail addresses at the bottom of this page.
Any modifications to our privacy practices will be reflected first within this area of our network of websites. If there is a material change in our privacy practices, we will indicate on our websites that our privacy practices have changed and provide a link to the new privacy statement. If we are going to be using the information collected from users in a manner materially different from that stated at the time of collection, we will send affected users written notice of the change by e-mail.
Privacy of children
Neither TrafficHaus nor any of the websites within our network is directed to children under the age of 18. We operate our network of websites in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act and do not permit registration by, and will not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from, anyone under 18 years of age. This requirement is clearly posted during the registration process.
Questions regarding this privacy statement or any other aspects of our network of websites should be sent to our corporate offices at:
- Traffic Haus, LLC
- ATTN: Legal
- 611 K Street Suite B102
- San Diego, CA 92101
We read every message submitted and try to reply promptly to every one. We may also file your comments to improve the site, or review and discard the information.