Media Reps, LLC / TrafficHaus
Media Reps needs an experienced, motivated, intelligent, eager Brand manager / Social Media Marketer. Media Reps is seeking a Brand Manager to provide marketing / marketing opportunities in an independent self motivating environment, online and offline. We will need this individual to provide direction and support to the marketing department, sales department, procurement department, and business development department for an online media sales organization. We are a media representation company specializing in media procurement and sales. Our website is MediaReps.com
Brand Manager demonstrates leadership in communication, marketing plans as it pertains to company and product image, constant communication on chatboards, social media, newsletters as well as internal communications. Understanding business goals / programs / processes for an area or business segment will be crucial to do the job effectively. In this role you will use your experience or expertise to create a marketing process, drive that process, in addition, identify problems, solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to market and mold the Brand(s).
Exciting opportunity for a motivated, detail-oriented, self-starter to work with an established company and brand..
The Social Media Marketing/Content Manager position will be responsible for developing and implementing the company’s Social Media & Content Marketing strategy to extend the reach of the Media Reps brand, and other brands under the umbrella, grow the social media presence, and increase/optimize traffic to the website from all social media channels.
This person will be in charge of the ongoing management for all aspects of social media and content, including overall strategy, content calendar, analysis, new ideas (contests, sweepstakes, etc.), lead generation, content syndication methods, and keeping up with the newest online trends & tools. This role coordinates with the marketing team to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice, alignment with strategic business direction, and cultivating a social media referral network.
The ideal candidate is a social media expert who has working knowledge and real-world experience in planning, managing, and executing social media initiatives. Ideal candidate is an expert who actively and passionately uses current social networking platforms, including, but not limited to chatboards, forums, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Instagram, and Pinterest. The unique team structure will allow for he/she to get involved in various projects throughout the department, and will provide ample opportunities to learn about all aspects of online marketing. He/she will have the ability to own and manage their own projects, exert their creativity and put their ideas into action.
Candidate qualities desired:
- Detail orientated
- Critical thinker
- Ability to make decisions on the go
- High energy and desire to learn; motivated
- Goal/results driven
- Ability to think creatively and clearly express ideas
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Desire to work in a team setting
- Self-managing; needs minimal direction
- Organized and efficient
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Works well under pressure
- Team player and maintains a positive attitude
Job Responsibilities & Duties:
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Measure, analyze and report on the impact of social media strategies
- Monitor trends in social media including tools, strategies, and applications
- Provide support to the marketing team on various campaigns/projects
- Write and edit marketing copy
- Develop and execute campaigns
- Contribute to overall marketing strategy and provide fresh insight for improvement in all areas
- 2-5 years of Social media management
- 1+ years of content management
- Experience posting, and optimizing blogs
- Knowledge of content syndication strategies
- Search marketing knowledge
- Basic HTML knowledge a plus
- Proficient writer/ editor
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA or BS College graduate – preferably with emphasis in marketing and/or communications
- Knowledge of brand communication, and digital marketing
- Knowledge of web media and technology
- Knowledge and participation in social media (blogs, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Experience with Social Media automation/analysis tools (Ex: Hootesuite, Insights)
If you are a high-energy, detail-oriented individual who is very confident in their abilities, is willing to work hard, and eager to learn about marketing and business, then this may be a perfect fit for you. Brian Tracy International offers a great opportunity to someone with experience looking to grow, and a long-term position.
Note: We are not looking for anyone who wants "a job." We're looking for someone who's looking to be part of team and grow with the company long-term.
This is a Full Time position, 40 hours per week based in Hillcrest San Diego, near downtown. This will start as an independent contract position with a 30-60 day trial period before being hired full-time.
Medical, dental, and vision available after 90 days of employment; 401k available after 1 year.
Paid holidays, and 2-weeks vacation/sick days included.
Please submit a resume and cover letter via email to the email provided through the hiring system or to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the phrase "Social Brand" in the subject line of the email to be considered. Any submissions received without this term in the subject line will be automatically discarded.